From Canadian Power Wiki
Canadian Airlines is one of two major international carriers in Canada, and the second largest airline in Canada after Air Canada. Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canadian Airlines is a member of the oneworld airline alliance.
- Airbus A320-200: 30 In Service. To be replaced with the CS300
- Boeing 767-300ER: 10 In service. To be replaced with the 787
- Boeing 767-400ER: 14 In service. To be replaced with the 787
- Boeing 777-200ER: 14 In service.
- Boeing 777-200LR: 6 In service.
- Boeing 777-300ER: 14 In service. 12 on Order
- Boeing 747-400: 10 In service. To be replaced by the Boeing 747-8I
- 747-400D: 5 In service.
- Boeing 747-8: 3 In service, 11 on order
- Boeing 787-9: 14 In service. 28 on order
- Bombardier CS300: 40 on Order
- Bombardier WA260:
- Bombardier WA310: