Vasily Bykov-class Patrol Vessel
From Canadian Power Wiki
The Project 22610 Vasily Bykov-class patrol vessels are a class of six large patrol ships being constructed for the Russian Navy. The vessels are primarily intended for duties such as patrol, monitoring and protection in open and closed seas. The first ship was laid down in February 2014 and by December 2016 five ships were under construction. The first ship is to join the Russian Navy in 2017.
The class's armament will include the Kalibr-NK cruise missile. The ship will also have a helicopter deck and hangar for one Ka-27 helicopter.
- RFK Vasily Bykov - under construction
- RFK Dmitriy Rogachev - under construction
- RFK Pavel Derzhavin - under construction
- RFK Sergey Kotov - under construction
- RFK Viktor Velikyy - under construction
- RFK Nikolay Sipyagin - under construction