Soko J-21 Jastreb
The Soko J-21 Jastreb (English: Hawk), referred to as the J-1 Jastreb in some sources, is a Yugoslav single-seat, single-engine, light attack aircraft, designed by the Aeronautical Technical Institute (ATI) and Vojnotehnički Institut Beograd (VTI), in Belgrade and manufactured by SOKO. Derived from the G-2 Galeb advanced jet trainer and light attack aircraft, it was designed in single-seat ground-attack and two-seat advanced flying/weapon training versions.
- J-21 Jastreb: Single-seat ground-attack, reconnaissance aircraft.
- J-21E Jastreb: Export version of the J-1.
- RJ-21 Jastreb: Single-seat tactical reconnaissance aircraft.
- RJ-21E Jastreb: Export version of the RJ-1
- NJ-21 Jastreb: Two-seat advanced flying trainer/weapons trainer/light attack aircraft.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina Air Force
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Democratic Republic of the Congo Air Force
- Libyan Air Force
- Yugoslav Air Force
- Zambian Air Force