Saab MFI-15 Safari
From Canadian Power Wiki
Saab MFI-15 Safari, also known as the Saab MFI-17 Supporter, is a propeller-powered basic trainer aircraft developed by Saab used by several air forces.
- MFI-15 Safari: Original civilian variant.
- MFI-17 Supporter: Saab's designation for the military variant, Danish designation T-17.
- Saab Safari TS: A prototype fitted with a 157 kW (210 hp) turbocharged piston engine.
- PAC MFI-17 Mushshak: Improved version of MFI-17 Supporter manufactured by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex under license.
- PAC Super Mushshak: Upgraded Pakistan-manufactured variant of the MFI-17 Mushshak.
- Pakistan Air Force x 120 (28 delivered by Saab, 92 assembled from knock down kits)
- Sierra Leone
- Sierra Leone Armed Forces x 2
- Zambia Air Force x 20