From Canadian Power Wiki
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Passenger Standard: Seats for pilot and 9 passengers, individual vents and lighting.
- Passenger Executive: Seats for pilot and 5 passengers, luxury finishing, silenced cockpit, individual vents, lighting and audio system.
- Cargo: Ability to carry external loads as a flying crane or to carry up to 1200 kg of load in the cabin.
- Medevac/Air Ambulance: Equipment and space for up to 4 stretchers or less with paramedic crew on board.
- Agricultural: Ability to carry up to 1000 kg of chemicals or agro loads (grains, seeds etc.) and ability to carry on one of following aerial application methods: LV spraying, ULV spraying, dustring and spreading (not built in series, only tested).
- Spitfire Taurus II/Super Kania: American version of the PZL Kania, with redesigned fuselage and single Allison 250-C28 550 HP engine, with a big central air inlet, that was to be built under license in the United States by Spitfire Helicopters but only a mock-up was built.
Users[edit | edit source]
- Cyprus Air Force
- Libyan Air Force
- Polish Border Guard
- Air Transport Europe