Indian Army Aviation Corps
From Canadian Power Wiki
The Indian Army Aviation Corps is a component of the Indian Army, formed on November 1st 1986. The aviation arm is headed by a Director General of the rank of Lt General at the Army HQ, New Delhi.
- HAL Cheetal x 16 (Utility Helicopter)
- HAL Dhruv x 86 (Utility Helicopter) - 74 more on order
- HAL Lancer x 24 (Attack Helicopter)
- HAL Light Combat Helicopter x 0 (Light Attack Helicopter) - 114 on order
- HAL Rudra x 20 (Attack Helicopter) - 40 more on order