From Canadian Power Wiki
The EADS CASA C-295 is a twin-turboprop tactical military transport aircraft, and is currently manufactured by Airbus Defence and Space in Spain.
- C-295M: Military transport version. Capacity for 71 troops, 48 paratroops, 27 stretchers, five 2.24 × 2.74 m (88 × 108 inches) pallets or three light vehicles.
- CN-295: Indonesian Aerospace-made C-295. Indonesian Aerospace have a licence to build the C-295 in Indonesia. Since 2011 PTDI has an Industrial Collaboration with Airbus Defence & Space for CN295 program.
- C-295MPA Persuador: Maritime patrol/anti-submarine warfare version. Provision for six hardpoints.
- C-295AEW&C: Prototype airborne early warning and control version with 360 degree radar dome. The AESA radar was developed by Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) and has an integrated IFF (Identification friend or foe) system.
- AC-295 Gunship: Gunship version developed by Airbus Defence and Space, Orbital ATK, and the King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau, based on the AC-235 Light Gunship configuration.
- KC-295: The Air-to-Air Refueling (AAR) Refueling Kit is an incremental upgrade to the C295 and CN-235 that is designed to provide aerial refueling for helicopters and other slow-movers. Announced 11/2015 with flight testing started 10/2016.
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saudi Arabia