From Canadian Power Wiki
Burak-class corvette (Turkish: Burak sınıfı korvet), also known as the B-class corvette, is a warship class of the Turkish Navy, all ex-D'Estienne d'Orves-class A69 type Aviso corvettes, mainly designed for coastal anti-submarine defense and ocean escort missions. Their robust design and economical propulsion system allows them to be used for distant overseas operations.
A total of six ships under the Burak-class are being operated by the Turkish Navy and will be phased out with introduction of Ada-class corvettes.
- TCG Bozcaada (F-500), formerly MN Commandant de Pimodan (F787)
- TCG Bodrum (F-501), formerly MN Drogou (F783)
- TCG Bandırma (F-502), formerly MN Quartier-Maître Anquetil (F786)
- TCG Beykoz (F-503), formerly MN D'Estienne d'Orves (F781)
- TCG Bartın (F-504), formerly MN Amyot d'Inville (F782)
- TCG Bafra (F-505), formerly MN Second-Maître Le Bihan (F788)